Addressing COVID-19 Concerns at Your Dental Appointment
We understand and deeply respect that you may be concerned about COVID-19 in public places, even at our state-of-the-art sterilized office. Your dental health remains important to us as it plays such an important role in your overall health. After evaluating the most current information and reviewing all published guidelines, we remain confident in our ability to provide dental care in a safe and healthy environment at LeCann Family Dentistry.
We are implementing the following additional precautions and recommendations to our patients and team members in light of COVID-19:
- We require any patient to stay home if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough or shortness of breath).
- Use your best judgement. If you are sick, we will help you reschedule. If you are uncertain, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- Upon arriving for your appointment, you will need to remain in your vehicle. Call the office at 919-789-8682 (Raleigh) or 919-303-2887 (Apex) to let us know that you are in the parking lot.
- We will maintain a clean and safe environment and continue to comply with OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines.
- We are compliant with all CDC, FDA, and OSHA guidelines regarding COVID-19 controls.
- We are outfitted with the highest levels of personal protective equipment (PPE) currently available.
- We have expanded and increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and facilities.
- We have temporarily removed items that pose a risk for cross-contamination (such as magazines, toys and books) from our common areas.
- We support a healthy work environment for our employees.
- We ask patients to minimize additional individuals from accompanying them inside our building for their appointments.
- Our staff has always and will continue to routinely practice safe standards of infection control in all treatment areas.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and the American Dental Association and will continue to seek guidance from these agencies and local public health officials. With new information, we will make the necessary adjustments to our operations and will keep you informed of any changes.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in the care you receive at LeCann Family Dentistry. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch. We’re in this together and here to help!
Dr. LeCann and our team at LeCann Family Dentistry